"Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age I’ve ever met."
Everything Beyonce does is careful and thought out. Her entire image is perfection crafted from planning ahead. She does not ‘wing it’ or throw things into her performances and public appearances ‘just because’.
What she did at this award show was amazing, especially because of how intentional and thought out it clearly was.
Feminism is a scary word for a lot of people. Many women are afraid of calling themselves feminist because they think it implies anger, hatred of men, or a rejection of traditional femininity.
Beyonce presented everyone watching with two distinct images of what many viewers viewed as two very different women. There is the strong, independent FEMINIST. She is the woman who likes being in control and being in the spotlight. Then there is the WIFE and MOTHER. She is soft, sweet, smiling at the husband and child you can tell she loves and values so much.
For every girl watching who was afraid to be a feminist, afraid to be powerful, because of what she thought she would lose, this is an incredible message. You can be all the things you want to be. You can be both. Feminists can have amazing happy, full lives full of both traditional and modern womanhood.
Feminism means gender should not be a source of persecution or a restriction of your choices. Feminism mean the type of person you should be is based on what you value, not what outside forces pressure you to value because of your gender or biological sex. Shout at the top of your lungs that you are a feminist and proud. Then go and be the exact person that you want to be.
Hey so I haven’t updated the mural in a year now (yikes!) So I put my room together enough to get more shots
It’s still not done….!;;; but it’s getting pretty close
This is really crowded it looks bad oop
Anyway I hope you like!
"I’m telling you," Isaac continued, “Augustus Waters talked so much that he’d interrupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.”
I’m convinced that all these posts were made by Draco Malfoy
- ”I don’t think women should label themselves based on the way they look. What about defining yourself by a different kind of measurement? What about your heart, your soul, your compassion, your generosity, your strenght, and your power? There are so many other things to focus on besides your waistline”
- ”I’m a size 8, and I feel proud of that, because it’s healthy. I’ve never felt compelled to be a skinny actress”
- ”Sexy is not apologizing for who you are”
- ”I try to focus on who I am rather than who I’m not”
- ”I am proud to be a role model for my viewers. I am finding helping victims is as or more rewarding then all the awards I win”